Since my daughter’s last day of school was last week and it was a long weekend it kind of felt like a mini vacation. I feel pretty relaxed and actually ready to go back to work tomorrow. I haven’t felt this good in a while.
Here is a list of things I did over the weekend:
- Went to Tae Kwon Do
- Stayed up late every night (like til 2am)
- Slept in late, only on Saturday, but it was glorious
- Finished True Blood Season 5 (just came out on DVD and I blew through it)
- Created and posted the Sleep Mask pattern
- Hung out with friends and family
- Went swimming
- Finished the baby quilt top for my friend
All in all it was a pretty good weekend even though we didn’t go anywhere. Here is a sneak peak at the baby quilt project I worked on today. It’s now about 85% done. Just need to sandwich, quilt and bind it and then I’m done. The hardest part is done. Woohoo!